Friday, November 19, 2010

It Gets Better

There's obviously been a great deal of attention in the news about the suicides of bullied teenagers. I wanted to contribute in my own way to the cause and share my own experiences. Because it does get better.




I debated myeslf for a while on whether or not I'd made a video like this. For a while I told myself that there were so many others making these videos that they didn't really need my story. But the more I thought about it it occured to me that perhaps my story might reach somebody who isn't connecting to the other videos out there. I think the reality is that I was just scared to open up and it was something I needed to get over and just do this. There's the chance this could really help somebody. And even if it doesn't another voice in the mix of people trying to help isn't a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment