Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Speedy Holiday Wishes


Photo by my wife Laura


I had planned something longer and more involved for this update but honestly (and I mean this in the best way possible) I had better things to do. It's our first Christmas in our own house and it's also the first Christmas where we haven't been running around to see either my or my wife's family. This is truly when we get to start setting the holiday traditions that we'll be keeping for years down the road, so I was not about to stop in the middle of this holiday revelry and say "give me an hour to make suggestions about what to give a tranny for Christmas." Maybe next year.

Anyways I want to be sure to wish anybody and everybody who actually reads this thing a Merry Christmas, a belated Happy Hanukkah and a Joyful Solstice. And if you don't celebrate any of those... well at least try to have yourself a Happy New Year. I'll be downing a whole bottle of champagne and with a little luck the rest of that night will be a blur of debauchery. See you next year!

2 comments:

  1. You do realize that the fact that you and your wife OWN your house raises the potential debauchery factor by about a GAZILLION percent ;-)

    Merry Christmas, dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes the thought had occured to me. ;-)

    ReplyDelete