Wednesday, April 13, 2011

General Update and Future Modeling

Ugh... I'm neglecting the hell out of this thing. BAD VERA! Part of the problem is that there are some specific things I want to talk about but I'm lacking certain visuals I want to pair with them (specific pictures, video, etc.) And of course there's also the fact that I'm a world class procrastinator... but I'm sure that's not a big part of the problem. Nah, couldn't be.


Well another thing is a lack of notable vents for the most part. Work has become a bit of a routine, not a bad one but certainly not an exciting one. We're still working bit by bit on the house. Finally got some curtains and we just picked up a filter for the pond in the back yard. With any luck we might have a few water flowers and some fish in there before too long.





Last time I modeled for Betty Spaghetti's School of Art and Debauchery




I'm about a month away from my first modeling work in... damn... over a year. That's a sobering thought. I have GOT to find more to do around here. Anyways it'll be art modeling which I haven't done in a very long time and I've only ever done in drag twice before. Still I'm very excited about it. Since the session is in May and that marks the release of the new "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie... you guessed it, I'll be posing as a pirate wench! This'll be new for me and definitely tons of fun. There should be pictures and naturally pieces of art that result from this so I'll be sure to share them when that rolls around.


Guess that's about it. I'll try to have the next entry not take so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment