Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Semi-Hiatus

I'm going to keep this short and sweet, because frankly I'm tired.  My daughter was born this past week.  I'm happy to report that both she and my wife are home and healthy.  However it should be obvious to anybody who's ever had a kid that my time is going to rather limited for things like dressing up and doing this blog.  I don't want to abandon it and will do my best but updates will likely become much more sporadic and spaced out.

There will be more tips for crossdressers videos on the way because I had the foresight to pre-record a number of them at once to be uploaded later.  However once I run through my back catalogue I don't know when I'll have time to make more.  I suppose we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.  In the meantime I hope everybody is well and just know that I'm still around... just very very very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment