Saturday, January 28, 2012

Here We Go Again

Everytime the latest social or artistic/photographic networking thing comes along I always tell myself that I'm not going to get involved with this one. And I always end up being wrong, at least for a little while. Google+, LinkedIn, and Twitter: all of these I swore I wouldn't sign up for and I've been wrong every time. Granted I pay attention to some more than others but that's neither here nor there.

So now I'm on tumblr: http://verawylde.tumblr.com/ This despite the fact that until I checked out the tumblr account of my friend Nic Buxom I didn't even really know what the deal with that site was. I still am not totally sure that I do, but I'm on it anyways for those who want to follow it. I'll mostly be uploading choice pictures and I hope to keep a pace of one every other day or so, we'll see if that lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment